ORDER PROCESSING AND DELIVERY
Please note we try our best to stock all the most popular styles in our online store. We aim to have all ordered stock shipped out for delivery 24-48 hours of the order placement. If we do not have the particular style of your item(s) please allow approx. 5-10 business days (exc public holidays and delivery times) for the order to be processed.
There will be NO notification if your item(s) will need to take 5-10 business days to be received, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for order status. If your item is on back-order an email will be sent after order placement to notify you.
- DOMESTIC: > FREE SHIPPING VIA AUSTRALIA POST, NO INSURANCE OR TRACKING IS INCLUDED.
- OUTER REGIONS CAN OCCUR A LONGER SHIPMENT TIME
- ANY ORDERS PURCHASED WITHOUT INSURANCE OR TRACKING THAT BECOME LOST IN TRANSITION OR VIA POSTAGE WILL NOT INCUR A REFUND OR A PRODUCT RESEND. WE ENCOURAGE PURCHASING INSURANCE AND TRACKING IN ADDITION FOR YOUR OWN PEACE OF MIND.
- INTERNATIONAL: >$15.00 FLAT FEE SHIPMENT VIA DHL WITH INCLUDED INSURANCE AND TRACKING ON THE PRODUCT.
- WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DUTIES, TAXES, OR ADDITIONAL CHARGES THAT MAY BE CHARGED BY CUSTOMS FOR ANY INTERNATIONAL DELIVERIES.
CANCELLATION & REFUSALS
For any shipments returned to us due to a bad address, refusal upon delivery, or cancellation, there will be an additional shipping and handling charge of 50% of your total order. Shipping and handling charges are non-refundable.
CHANGES TO ORDER
No fee will be charged to make changes to an order within 12 hours of placing the order, given the order has not been processed or shipped. A fee of $25.00 will automatically be charged for any changes or modifications you request to your order after the 12 hours from the order being placed. This includes item, colour, payment, shipping, or coupon redemption changes. NO changes can be made after 24 hours of order placement.
- domestic: Australia Post Registered 3-5 business days metro areas. *Outer regions can occur a longer shipment time
- international: DHL postage 8- 14 business days $15.00 **
** We are not responsible for any duties, taxes, or additional charges that may be charged by Customs for any International deliveries.
* Please note that extra freight charges may change due to flammable products.
Shipping Cancellations, Refusals
For any shipments returned to us due to a bad address, refusal upon delivery, or cancellation, there will be an additional shipping and handling charge of 50% of your total order. Shipping and handling charges are non refundable.
alana absolon. understands that it can be difficult buying online when you are unable to try on selected item(s) for style to suit your desired outcome. We offer an 80% refund on the purchase price, excluding postage if you are not 100% satisfied with the style. All returns are on clients cost of postage and handling. For example, if your eyelashes cost $40.00 then you will incur a 20% restocking fee and your total refund amount will be $32.00
- Must be in perfect condition, factory standards, unaltered, unworn, undamaged, and with all tag(s) attached and in original packaging
- A restocking fee of 20% applies to ALL returned items
- Items not eligible for a refund: an item tried on or worn, no smell e.g. Perfume, smoke e.t.c, wholesale orders, care products, beauty/makeup or sale items.
HOW TO REQUEST REFUND
- Customers must notify the problem and desire to refund. Requests for refund must be made within 2 business days once the product has been received by postage. Refunds must be clearly pre–authorised by alana absolon. Please contact on email@example.com to obtain an RMA (return merchandise authorisation) Number. Without an RMA the item(s) will incur a 50% unauthorised product fee. However the goods must be returned as per the eligible refund clause stated above. When requesting a refund, a picture of the item is to be sent in the email when attempting to obtain an RMA.
- Items must be returned within 24 hours from the time you receive your RMA number.
- alana absolon. reserve the rights to reject a refund request in the event of the items being misused or mistreated in any way.
- Items must be sent back via REGISTERED post, we take no responsibility for lost items.EXCHANGE
- One item per client per transaction.
- No restocking fee
- Any balance remaining after your exchange will be refunded into your account method you have payed with.
- Please note shipping charges will apply to your new order.
- Items must be sent back via REGISTERED post, we take no responsibility for lost items.
- Must be in perfect condition, factory standards, unaltered, unworn, undamaged, and with tag(s) attached and in original packaging. You must not destroy or lose any packaging.
- Items not eligible for exchange: custom design pieces, item tried on or worn on, no smell e.g. Perfume, smoke e.t.c, wholesale orders, accessories, care products, beauty/makeup or sale items
HOW TO REQUEST EXCHANGE
- Customers must notify the problem and desire to exchange. Requests for exchange must be made within 2 business days of once the product has been received by postage. Refunds must be clearly pre-authorised by alana absolon. Please contact on firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain an RMA (return merchandise authorisation) Number. Without an RMA the item(s) will incur a 50% unauthorised product fee.
- Items must be returned within 24 hours from the time you receive your RMA number.
alana absolon. does not sell, rent or lease its customer lists to third parties. alana absolon. may, from time to time, contact you on behalf of external business partners about a particular offering that may be of interest to you. In those cases, your unique personally identifiable information (e-mail, name, address, telephone number) is not transferred to the third party. In addition, alana absolon. may share data with trusted partners to help us perform statistical analysis, send you email or postal mail, provide customer support, or arrange for deliveries. All such third parties are prohibited from using your personal information except to provide these services to alana absolon., and they are required to maintain the confidentiality of your information.
alana absolon. does not use or disclose sensitive personal information, such as race, religion, or political affiliations, without your explicit consent.
alana absolon. keeps track of the Web sites and pages our customers visit alana absolon., in order to determine what alana absolon. services are the most popular. This data is used to deliver customized content and advertising within alana absolon. to customers whose behaviour indicates that they are interested in a particular subject area.
alana absolon. Web sites will disclose your personal information, without notice, only if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on alana absolon. or the site; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of alana absolon.; and, (c) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of alana absolon., or the public.
The alana absolon. Web site use “cookies” to help you personalize your online experience. A cookie is a text file that is placed on your hard disk by a Web page server. Cookies cannot be used to run programs or deliver viruses to your computer. Cookies
are uniquely assigned to you, and can only be read by a web server in the domain that issued the cookie to you.
One of the primary purposes of cookies is to provide a convenience feature to save you time. The purpose of a cookie is to tell the Web server that you have returned to a specific page. For example, if you personalize alana absolon. pages, or register with alana absolon. site or services, a cookie helps alana absolon. to recall your specific information on subsequent visits. This simplifies the process of recording your personal information, such as billing addresses, shipping addresses, and so on. When you return to the same alana absolon. Web site, the information you previously provided can be retrieved, so you can easily use the alana absolon. features that you customized.
You have the ability to accept or decline cookies. Most Web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. If you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to fully experience the interactive features of the alana absolon. services or Web sites you visit.
Security of your Personal Information alana absolon. secures your personal information from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. alana absolon. secures the personally identifiable information you provide on computer servers in a controlled, secure environment, protected from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. When personal information (such as a credit card number) is transmitted to other Web sites, it is protected through the use of encryption, such as the Secure Socket Layer (SSL) protocol.
Changes to this Statement alana absolon. will occasionally update this Statement of Privacy to reflect company and customer feedback. alana absolon. encourages you to periodically review this Statement to be informed of how alana absolon. is protecting your information.
Contact Information alana absolon. welcomes your comments regarding this Statement of Privacy. If you believe that alana absolon. has not adhered to this Statement, please contact alana absolon. at email@example.com. We will use commercially reasonable efforts to promptly determine and remedy the problem.